Home :: Forum :: Help :: Search :: Login :: Register

+ pro-tourings10.com  » Member Forums  » Members S10\Blazer Projects 
|- does anyone know who used to own this truck? 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: does anyone know who used to own this truck?  (Read 2173 times)

• Rep: +0/-0
does anyone know who used to own this truck?
« on: June 16, 2016, 07:26:28 PM »
Has anyone ever seen this truck on any other forums? or know of the last owner?

I am in the process of trying to buy it from out of state (just 4 hours away) so I can't just hop over to look at it. Seller says they got it just 5 months ago off ebay and it has 10k in upgrades, but they don't know what they are are beyond the obvious wheels, brakes and lowering. I'm not so sure about 10k, but it's probably pretty close to that with the paintwork and aftermarket and modified body parts, suspension, corvette brakes, and 20" rev wheels.

I can tell whats been done to the body and cosmetics, just trying to find out if the engine is stock or not as I am bringing it into the CA which is an emissions testing state. It appears to have an airaid intake or something of the sort from the era, it has superchips reprogramming (i assume this can be removed easily, if its even a problem during the test) and the seller was able to tell me it has stock manifolds on it, so hopefully I can conclude that means no cam or anything that will get me to fail our BS testing.

It has an amazing 23k original miles, and is that elusive 4.3 5spd reg cab combo, full power options too, I'm sure someone special ordered this back in 97. Pretty much exactly what I want, only think I'd like to change is an envoy bumper cover and smaller 17 or 18" wheels.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 07:36:46 PM by blakearonson »

Re: does anyone know who used to own this truck?

• Donors
  • Rep: +5/-0
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 07:28:24 AM »
Don't know who owned it but it looks amazing!
03 Sonoma ECSB, 4.3 auto, bolt-ons, xtreme80 tune, ZQ8 steering box, QA1 coilovers and rear shocks, UB Machine UCAs, Spohn LCAs, tall balljoints, ZO6 wheels, race seats.

• Rep: +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 07:24:06 PM »
X 2 Nice looking truck !!