Home :: Forum :: Help :: Search :: Login :: Register

+ pro-tourings10.com  » Member Forums  » Classifieds  » Sell Stuff 
|- 1994 bravada for parts 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1994 bravada for parts  (Read 2282 times)

• Rep: +0/-0
1994 bravada for parts
« on: March 18, 2013, 07:04:20 PM »
I'm parting out my 1994 Bravada. I bought it to fix up my regular cab so a lot of parts are going to that. The body is in good shape, absolutely no rust. The interior is pretty good shape. Tires are practically brand new. Motor has either 148k or 158k, I cant remember Ill have to hook up a battery to check. It is currently not running due to fueling issues. For a while it would flood really easy, had to let it sit for about 15 minutes then it would start right up. Then it got longer and longer and now it wont start. When it did start it ran strong, no weird noises. I think its probably the spider injector but I didn't put any time or money into it since I'm not using the motor. It is located in Tucson AZ.

Things NOT for sale (basically anything I can use for my reg cab):
- Entire front clip, hood, fenders, core support, grille, and bumper.
- Front doors, door panels, mirrors windows.
- Dash, cluster, trim, column, sunvisors
- Gas tank and crossmember
- Front and rear bumpers
- Front seat belts
- Hitch
- Tail lights

I am undecided on the front seats, they are leather buckets and the drivers side has a crack. If someone wants the front and rears as a set we can make out a deal. Steering wheel, AWD box and 4x4 width 3.42 gov lock drum rear end unsure also.

Everything else is for sale. Parts that I need to roll it on a trailer, wheels and suspension I need to keep until I get rid of the frame and body. Vortec 4.3, 4l60E, exhaust front and rear suspension, frame, body, rear doors, carpet, center console (lid is destroyed from PO), headliner, cargo area trim, radiator, wheels, tires. All of the cladding is for sale, rear bumper cover has scratches on both sides, I think it is perfect aside from that, I will have to look again. Spare carrier, hatch, all windows aside from front doors. 

If someone wants to work out a deal and save this thing I am willing to work something out. However, I will want (nearly) perfect body panels, doors with power windows, locks and mirrors. Im also willing to trade parts. I am deploying in June and everything has to be gone before then. Im going to start tearing into this weekend, contact me here or brwnelky@gmail.com

http://s97.photobucket.com/user/brwnelky/library/Bravada

Re: 1994 bravada for parts

• Right Hand
  • Administrator
  • Rep: +7/-1
  • Have Money, just can't use it = Sad Panda.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 07:07:53 PM »
If you do decide to let the rear end go, let me know, I live in Maricopa and would come pick it up. It's exactly what I've been looking for.

• Rep: +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 12:18:27 PM »
Those CPI 4.3's haul ass, aha
'91 Sonoma ~ 5.7L 5spd ~ Project Truck
'99 Sierra 2500 ~ 5.3L 4L60E daily/tow pig

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 04:07:24 AM »
If you do decide to let the rear end go, let me know, I live in Maricopa and would come pick it up. It's exactly what I've been looking for.

Unless someone buys it as a roller, rear end is yours. I'll let you know when I'm ready to get rid of it

• Rep: +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 11:37:07 AM »
Don't toss those mirrors, best looking first gen mirrors available IMO. I have 2 sets already but i'm sure somebody will buy em!
'91 Sonoma ~ 5.7L 5spd ~ Project Truck
'99 Sierra 2500 ~ 5.3L 4L60E daily/tow pig

• Right Hand
  • Administrator
  • Rep: +7/-1
  • Have Money, just can't use it = Sad Panda.
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 02:05:36 PM »
I might snag the mirrors if I come to pick up the rear end.

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 06:05:12 PM »
Mirrors are staying on the doors and going on my truck. Anybody have a 4x4 rcsb frame? Id love to put the awd stuff in one.