Home :: Forum :: Help :: Search :: Login :: Register

+ pro-tourings10.com  » Member Forums  » Open Forum 
|- Shit weekend and feel like venting. 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Shit weekend and feel like venting.  (Read 1373 times)

• Right Hand
  • Administrator
  • Rep: +7/-1
  • Have Money, just can't use it = Sad Panda.
Shit weekend and feel like venting.
« on: March 04, 2014, 11:20:40 PM »
Well, weekend started last thursday, taking my old lady to urgent care, then ER, then having her admitted to the hospital. Slept on a fucking 4'x3' semi-padded, poor excuse for a folding couch/loveseat piece of shit for two nights. She was released on Saturday, she'll be fine(else I wouldn't be bitching about it). Went to storage locker to pick up my desk and wheels and wheel spacers, came out of locker to find the door to my truck open, one of my guns and my rent money order missing. FUCK. Spent an hour in the rain with a great officer getting it ironed out. Took Sunday off. Got up monday, had to report the theft to the ATF because I'm an FFL, so much fun there. Heard about a phoenix officer being shot and didn't think too much about it because of the unit they said he was with. Found out today, I actually knew him, he passed at the hospital yesterday. Was a great guy and a great cop, wife a kids left behind.

Hard to even look a the truck right now, just no where near any kind of motivation.

Ok, end of rant, back to work.

Re: Shit weekend and feel like venting.

• Donors
  • Rep: +2/-0
Re: Shit weekend and feel like venting.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 11:32:51 PM »
You will be ok, and I know when things get down for me, working on something gets my mind off other things and helps bring me back up.