Home :: Forum :: Help :: Search :: Login :: Register

+ pro-tourings10.com  » Member Forums  » Open Forum 
|- Should I buy it? 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Should I buy it?  (Read 1875 times)

• Right Hand
  • Administrator
  • Rep: +7/-1
  • Have Money, just can't use it = Sad Panda.
Should I buy it?
« on: April 10, 2014, 10:48:43 PM »
I've started looking for a new daily driver to get better mileage than my Silverado and get rid of the loan and thus higher insurance as well. And I'm bored of my silverado quite frankly.

I've got a chance to get a good deal on a currently bagged truck that I'm familiar with with a 2.2/auto. My thoughts are pick it up cheap, yank everything air, replace the bags with coils and weight jacks since the shocks are already relocated and there are perches on the axle, a c-notch, upper crossmember and four link already in it and ready to go. Possibly throw my now spare Blazer tank in the back of it and drive the piss out of it. The whole idea being cheap, easy to get back together and on the road, no loan, cheap insurance, and a nice daily driver.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/4416864769.html

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 10:54:54 PM by RobertR13 »

Re: Should I buy it?

• QUITTER!
  • Rep: +4/-0
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 07:33:31 AM »
i wouldnt spend over $800 on that. but thats me, i hate buying pre-modified anything.

plus 2.2 auto x-cab? not my cup of tea.
my blazer is cooler than your s10

• Right Hand
  • Administrator
  • Rep: +7/-1
  • Have Money, just can't use it = Sad Panda.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 09:25:25 AM »
I've also got a line on a clean 86 fiero gt I'm going to go see this weekend. As for the price, all things truck in Arizona are artificially inflated. If you care Phoenix or Tucson Craigslist truck prices to anywhere east of the Mississippi river, the prices here will be at least a grand high.