Home :: Forum :: Help :: Search :: Login :: Register

+ pro-tourings10.com  » Member Forums  » Classifieds  » Sell Stuff 
|- Take it all, this week... $2000 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Take it all, this week... $2000  (Read 735 times)

• Right Hand
  • Administrator
  • Rep: +7/-1
  • Have Money, just can't use it = Sad Panda.
Take it all, this week... $2000
« on: March 26, 2016, 02:21:42 PM »
Ok guys, I hate to do this, but I'm separating from my fiance, hundreds of miles from family, so I'm selling it all. I've already lost or given up everything, my dog died, I'm moving into a 1 bedroom apartment a mile from the only job I could find in this area, so it all has to go. Hoping to do better than scrap price since you guys know what I've put into these trucks so far.

1990 S10 Blazer 2DR 2WD - 4.3L blown, threw rod, have the 4.3 out of my other truck ready to rebuild and plunk in it, just don't have the time or space now. Full black leather interior, drop springs and spindles in the front, springs in the back and I have a set of blocks I can throw in with it if you want, brand new Falken tired on decent looking steel weels, etc.

1988 S10 Blazer 2DR 2WD - 305, L98 heads, LT1 cam, weiand aluminum low rise single plane, demon four barrel carb. Speedway upper control arms, splindles have been trimmed for Vette brakes and painted, LCAs need ball joints and bushings pushed in, then it'll be tall lower and upper ball joints, has 600lb/in spings in the front and ZQ8 springs in the rear, have belltechs for all four corners, brand new later model disk/disk master, Wilwood prop valve, jeep steering shaft, floor shifter bolted in, just need the cable run and the arm changed over for floor shift on the transmission, etc. Dual electric fans need thermostats and wired up. Needs re-primed and starter.

More spare parts than you can shake a stick at, including C5 front brakes, ready to bolt on to 88, Camaro rear brakes that just need brackets and lines, spare steering box for a core, spare shocks from a few different companies I've tried, and boxes upon boxes of parts.

Won't separate, need somone to come pick up in Show Low AZ and haul it all home, likely two trips with a towing dolley and 3/4 or 1 ton pickup to get both trucks and two beds full of parts. Breaks my heart to get rid of them, but just have to right now with everything going on. Considering all the parts, both trucks with clean and clear titles, etc, I'd like $2000. HAS to be completely gone by the 30th so I can clean the garage before turning keys over.