Home :: Forum :: Help :: Search :: Login :: Register

+ pro-tourings10.com  » Member Forums  » New Members 
|- New from NC 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New from NC  (Read 1112 times)

• Rep: +0/-0
    • RWHP
New from NC
« on: September 23, 2018, 01:06:36 PM »
Found this site after Harley mentioned it on another .  I've got a 1997 SS S10 . Motor blew up after 2 months after a big ol t shaped crack in the #5 cylinder. Rebuilt another motor with Eagle h beams, SRP dished pistons I had from a '97 TA that I was gonna put a procharger on and sold the car before it happened.  Custom Crane cam, etc.  I haven't installed the Mach Performance kit yet as I am going to do the 411 pcm swap for all the benefits over the black box pcm I have.  Trans was all upgraded. Just recently picked up a 8.6" blazer rear end and I have a Yukon Duragrip to install. Gears are the same as I currently have so I'm good there.  It has been a long project as the truck was down almost 3 years from the time we pulled the motor till I got it back in.  Down the road I plan on a 5.3/6.0 swap . Still have a lot to do to the truck but slowly it will get there.
1997 SS S10
Built motor and Trans
Mach Performance Procharger kit

Re: New from NC

• Donors
  • Rep: +5/-0
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 07:55:47 AM »
Nice to see a familiar s10f name over here  8)
03 Sonoma ECSB, 4.3 auto, bolt-ons, xtreme80 tune, ZQ8 steering box, QA1 coilovers and rear shocks, UB Machine UCAs, Spohn LCAs, tall balljoints, ZO6 wheels, race seats.

• Fuel Problem
  • Administrator
  • Rep: +6/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 05:55:07 PM »
Hey, welcome Chevy. Glad the content convinced you to join up.

• Rep: +0/-0
    • RWHP
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 09:33:25 AM »
Thanks Fellas. It always good to find a new site with different content. Not the typical" What size turbo can I put on my TuTu and make 350hp". I still prefer a website over these facebook groups where the same dead horse is beat over and over.
1997 SS S10
Built motor and Trans
Mach Performance Procharger kit