Home :: Forum :: Help :: Search :: Login :: Register

+ pro-tourings10.com  » Member Forums  » Site Suggestions and News 
|- 2020 go round 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 2020 go round  (Read 1253 times)

• Primary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero-One
  • Administrator
  • Rep: +9001/-0
2020 go round
« on: April 29, 2020, 08:12:09 PM »
Ok folks, I'm gonna get an early start on this. I've been floating pretty much all of the last year myself, only had the 1 donation that I remember.

Gonna go about this a different way though. Either A, we continue on donations, or B, does anyone wanna take over the forum entirely? I honestly haven't needed my hosting for awhile, not sure if I'm gonna get as far as putting up any more websites, prolly gonna just run my business off Google and Facebook. Which puts this forum as the only reason my hosting still exists. I don't wanna just drop the site, there is SO MUCH valuable information here, I don't want to see it lost. I don't anticipate owning an S10 again, but I don't want the info lost to others either.

I will straight up hand over everything to anyone else who might want to pay for hosting and hold the website themselves. I'm not selling, I'm not asking for money, I'm not ransoming it like some looney asshole. I'm straight up offering the keys outright.

Donations

Offers to take over ownership

Re: 2020 go round

• Fuel Problem
  • Administrator
  • Rep: +6/-0
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 02:07:17 PM »
Message me some details on the keys/costs/etc I'm definitely interested as I obviously been helping to keep the info afloat on the internet too.

And I also want to say I really appreciate all the help on the web hosting side that you have done for the site, Dean. The info would have been long gone without you.

• Primary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero-One
  • Administrator
  • Rep: +9001/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 09:17:32 PM »
Bump. I'm not in a good spot financially, I dont know how much longer I can float everything myself. I'd like to pass it on to someone if possible.