Home :: Forum :: Help :: Search :: Login :: Register

+ pro-tourings10.com  » Member Forums  » Site Suggestions and News 
|- We're back!! 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: We're back!!  (Read 1369 times)

• Primary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero-One
  • Administrator
  • Rep: +9001/-0
We're back!!
« on: November 05, 2020, 12:46:12 AM »
Alright folks, my apologies that we were down at all. This has not been a good year. We didn't really get any donations this year, and my personal finances haven't been where I was able to pay for the fees. I barely had a few bucks to keep the domain name itself.

But, someone finally contacted me, and he's brought back our hosting, and he's taking ownership to keep things alive!

Everybody welcome Mgoblue06 to the group!

Re: We're back!!

• Fuel Problem
  • Administrator
  • Rep: +6/-0
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 03:48:06 PM »
Oh wow. I thought we might be gone forever this time. I had meant to reach out to you to take a bigger stake, but then we went down this last time. Big Thanks to Mgoblue06. You should introduce yourself and if you want anyone else to help with keeping the site alive please let me know!

• Primary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero-One
  • Administrator
  • Rep: +9001/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 09:22:55 PM »
Oh wow. I thought we might be gone forever this time. I had meant to reach out to you to take a bigger stake, but then we went down this last time. Big Thanks to Mgoblue06. You should introduce yourself and if you want anyone else to help with keeping the site alive please let me know!

I'd emailed you once or twice through Gmail. Did you not get my messages?

• Fuel Problem
  • Administrator
  • Rep: +6/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2020, 02:59:47 AM »

I'd emailed you once or twice through Gmail. Did you not get my messages?

I didn't. I even double checked your email that I had from PayPal a couple times to make sure you weren't in the spam folder. I'm not getting email notifications for PMs from the forum either, so I'm sure gmail is being over protective with something  I'll message you my cell phone number, so you can text me if you ever need to get ahold of me.