Home :: Forum :: Help :: Search :: Login :: Register

+ pro-tourings10.com  » Member Forums  » Other Projects! 
|- 70 duster: updating, and a no-dough pro-touring makeover 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 70 duster: updating, and a no-dough pro-touring makeover  (Read 24004 times)

• Rep: +0/-0
Re: 70 duster: updating, and a no-dough pro-touring makeover
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2012, 06:13:59 AM »
ill robably toss up some new pictures this weekend after the show. my wife, two of my best friends and their wves, one of their dads and moms, etc. gonna be a good time.

• Rep: +0/-0
« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2012, 06:36:26 PM »
so the wife and i actually entered a car show. i know, shocking that i parked it and sat out a lawn chair.

but it was for a good cause!!! this was a charity show to keep the bible classes being taught at a local high school. they get no state funding, just what they can raise. my wife and i, my friend Dallas and his wife, Dustin and his fiancée, and Dallas's dad and cousin were there. good times were had by all. except for my wife, who got really cold. she holed up in the back seat after the Judges came by and worked on puzzles.

as the only classic mopar, and one of 3, i brought home a trophy. probably felt bad for me due to being in ford and Chevy country....

we then spent a while as a group at the waffle house. good times. very good times.

also, figured id throw up some pictures of recent parts purchases for the upcoming winter.

1200 tremec 3550 with 600 miles on it and a steeda triax shifter

and a purchase that i just HAD to make. it was 55 shipped, which was too much, but Ive been looking for another one of these shift knobs religiously for the last 5 years since i lost my last one in the accident with the black Dakota. this is the only one Ive found for sale at any price. Ive only found one other in all that time, and that was in one of the cars at UTI. the shifter stick came with the knob. maybe ill use it with the tremec if it works out.

its been nice this week, so Ive been driving my car for work. roughly 50-60 miles a day.

the AC has stopped working. needs to be fixed. gonna take it to a local shop and see if they can check the freon charge. it will work and blow fairly cold if you jump the binary switch, but not without doing that. so its either a bad switch, or low freon.

Michael